Yes, the best flashlight in town as far as I’m concerned. I get ready for bed… nighty, slippers and flashlight!!! I don’t like to put the big lights on and wake the hubby, and I use my Viisliam Deluxe 4 in 1 LED Flashlight. I also have one in my car because I like how it magnetizes to the car and it stays wherever I put it especially at night when I’m getting the groceries from the car. Isn’t that awesome.
So as you see above it has a Work Light, a Emergency Light, and a Magnetic Base. It runs by 3 AAA Batteries where all you have to do is unscrew the Magnetic Base and insert your batteries into the pack and WAH LAH! Just replace the pack and tighten the magnetic base and you’re all set. hmmmmm What’s that you say? You would like one for your very own? Well, of course you can have one. If you’d like one right away you can buy them at Amazon.com
- • MAXIMUM VERSATILITY – 1st click LED flashlight, 2nd click worklight/lantern and 3rd click red LED emergency light. Magnetic base that attaches to any metal surface.
- • LONGER LASTING – Lasts up to 50 times longer than regular incandescent flashlights.
- • HEAVY DUTY – Military-grade aluminum construction. It won’t rust and won’t break. Powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- • A MUST HAVE – A safety flashlight with 35 LEDs that could be a potential lifesaver. This emergency torch is the perfect gift to give to those who mean the most to you!
- • LIFETIME GAURANTEE – This ultra bright work flashlight comes with a 100% Manufacturer Lifetime Guarantee. You won’t get this lifetime guarantee from brands like Ingear, AYL, Linterna or Xtreme Bright.
Disclosure: The opinion in this Post is 100% my own, and no monetary compensation was given. I received said product at no cost to me in order to facilitate my honest opinion although your opinion may vary from mine.