- So I was cleaning off my desk & putting things away. I found a folder crunched down called, “Stuff”! That’s where I put things that is singular & I have no where else to put it. I was flipping through when I found a poem I had written back in 1992 & I thought I’d share it with you. I use to write at work on my break when a phrase would stick in my head. I believe I posted this a while back and I thought you’d might want to see it again!
- Dance without Music!
- Gonna dance to the tune with no music
- The rhythm is between limbo and hell
- Don’t know where I’ve been
- The rhythm is in between my head and my cell
- Fantasy within my soul
- End of time. End of goal.
- Gonna dance without music.
- Can you see the sound that hasn’t been heard
- Hear this picture without any words
- How does one love that has no heart?
- Get a role in life that has no part!
- Floating on a sea without water.
- Building a song without a tune down
- Telling the virgin & her daughter
- that time doesn’t tick, there is no sound!
- Noise with silence. Silence that thunders.
- War isn’t violence. Peace that wonders.
- Gonna dance to the tune with no music.
- Rhythm is between Limbo and Hell.
- Gonna sing the song without any words
- The beat is in my head & this song I can’t sell.
- So, I’ll dance to this tune with no music
- and I listen to the song with no words
- Put me down if you must. The song is lust.
- Dancing. Dancing. without steps. There is no sound! MM – 1992
- Well, hope you liked it and being as it is definitely a brisk morning this morning what I usually do in the fall is get started on my crocheting for Christmas gifts. Yes that’s what I said Christmas gifts! Don’t blink folks it’s right around the corner and because it is getting chillier I’ll be home a lot more often so I think I’ll be back to show you how I’m doing with what I’m crocheting! I’m not a pro or anything… my mama taught me how to crochet, but if you’d like to see what I’ve done go to my Pinterest at “NaNee’s Crocheted Creations” ! Just click!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT ALL MY GREAT GIVE-AWAYS & REVIEWS! All comments welcomed. Thank you & have a great day!
Thanks for Subscribing to emails. Have A SuperFUN Day!