Okay, first of all… you’ve all been waiting for my “Kaleidoscope Shawl” I made for my sister-in-law for her birthday is FINALLY FINISHED!!! The lady is my SIL friend & we were at my nephew’s wedding (SIL’s Son)…
Nephew, Uncle Dave & Aunt Marie… ~hehe~
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT ALL MY GIVE-AWAYS & REVIEWS! FOLLOW ME PLEASE!
I’M ALSO joining the Wednesday Hodgepodge
community to answer the following six questions posed by our host, Joyce. I’m told that this is an excellent way to get to know your fellow blogger and you’re invited to play along.
- Describe your 30’s in one sentence. If you’re not yet 30 tell us one thing you hope to accomplish once you hit that particular decade. The decade I found myself the head of my family & supporting four (4) children by myself.
- Is it harder for you to exercise or eat healthy? It’s harder for me exercise because I have Spinal Stenosis & have already had two surgeries & facing a third! Yes, I’m overweight, but I have too much time on my hands, too much pain and can’t move the way I use too. I would love to lose about 50 lbs anyway I can and then I’ll take it from there. I’m sure that would give me the incentive I need so desperately to lose weight.
- June 7th is National VCR Day. Whaaaaaaaat? Never heard of this day before, but I’m thinking it’s watch movies on your VCR so when I’m all by myself & no one can see you’ll find me watching Disney cartoons/movies or old movies! LOVE THEM!
- What’s something you see disappearing in the next ten years? Hmmm I bet you won’t see bicycles as we know them nor laptops. I also believe the cell phones will be obsolete & they’ll probably look like rings or something you put in your ear & that’s it. hahaha~
- How did you celebrate your birthday this past year? Is that typical? My birthday is the 13th of this month, so far I have a luncheon date with my SIL & she’s my BFF!!! So far…. I’m sure my daughter will call me and want to do something too…
- Insert your own random thought here. I wish I could have my old life back where I was working downtown (Chicago) as a paralegal for my old boss. He was the best and I had a great time at that job & was making great money, but for now I just wish I could get rid of my back problems so I could do things again like riding my bike even… ~sigh~
ALL comments accepted. Thank you & have a fantastic day!
Follow me please under linky followers or blog luvin’ or
you could do both, and anything else you can find too! 🙂
& let me know in a comment and I’ll do the same for you!