Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute). Okay, not really into cats, but kittens are so cute and my good friend post this so here I am this week.
Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. When I can’t ____, I get _______.
2. Bring back ___________.
3. I’m embarrassed to say ______.
4. I feel like ____ gives my life meaning.
Here are my answers:
1. Find a good position when I’m sleeping my right leg goes bonkers ever since my back surgery. I just came from the doctor’s assistant’s office and she doesn’t know what to make of it so back to taking tests AGAIN! grrrrrrrrrr
2. Bring back the good old days when gramma was here and my mama & dad. We had so much fun and to see all my old relatives I miss them all. PLEASE I DON’T CARE IF IT’S IN MY DREAMS!
3. “I’m embarrassed to say anything about politics. It’s not politics anymore. It’s a civil war to me. So called adults aren’t like our parents or grandparents and I sure wish they were.” My good friend Sandy said this and she took the words right out of my mouth! I totally agree.
4. I feel like everything gives my life meaning, but my WHOLE family gives me the most! From my husband, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and my friends!! I LOVE YOU ALL! Yes, and Charlie (my dog) too!!!