Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute). Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
We have a kitty, but for you puppy people ….. HEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE’S “CHARLIE” & “BABY”! WOO HOO!
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I am trying to _________________.
2. I always ________when __________.
3. ________ has my seal of approval.
4. I would not recommend __________.
Here are my answers:
1. I am trying to find a part-time job as a receptionist (being as I probably cannot do anything else). Bummer!
2. I always get sleepy when I eat a big meal.
3. An ice cream shake & spending time with the grands has my seal of approval.
4. I would not recommend sitting up in front when a band is playing or at a theater!!! Hubby is a musician. I’m thoroughly aware of loudness!!!!
This is “Baby”! She was beautiful
and a very smart dog who lives in Rainbow Heaven now! She could even say, “I LOVE YOU”! NO, REALLY! THE SOUND OF HER VOICE WOULD GO UP & DOWN LIKE MINE. i (NORMAL) lOVE (HIGH) AND DOWN WAS LOW! IT WAS SO COOL! hahaha