HI EVERYONE! I’M YOUR HOST XMASDOLLY, YOU CAN CALL ME DOLLY IF YOU LIKE! LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! DON’T FORGET TO PLEASE PASS THE WORD THAT THERE’S GIVEAWAYS, REVIEWS & RECIPES POSTED RIGHT HERE AT XMASDOLLY’S!! YEP, I SAID RECIPES. We have added Recipes for the holidays if you would like to share yours! THANKS, BUNCHES!
BEFORE WE START I MUST ASK A FAVOR… PLEASE READ! if you’re not already following me under Linky Followers in my sidebar, would you please?
NOW LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
Where it’s like Christmas every day!
THANKS FOR JOININ’ & GOOD LUCK TO ALL – IT’S FINALLY…
Welcome to GiveAways Galore, Reviews in Abundance & PLEASE pass the word because I need more of “YOU”!!! WE NEED MORE & MORE OF YOU!
Introducing the BIGGEST, COOLEST, & GREATEST COLOSSAL “GiveAways, Reviews & Recipes” ON THE PLANET!!! Now all you have to do is post all your GiveAways, Reviews & Recipes, then when you’re done enter/copy as many as you like! Oh & don’t forget to tell ALL your friends! Bring a friend or relative! Sound like fun? Well, it is!!! It’s tons of fun!
GOOD LUCK, MY FRIENDS!
Would YOU like to have comments on those REVIEWS? Well, this is the place! Just strut your stuff here, & maybe you could leave a comment below while you’re at it. 🙂
— My Dog Is Cutest (@mydogiscutest) February 23, 2020
Xmas Dolly — Where it’s like Christmas EVERY DAY!
Thanks to Betty Crocker~
1 cup packed brown sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, 1/4 cup molasses
1. Heat oven to 375ºF. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
2. In large bowl, mix brown sugar, shortening, molasses and egg. Stir in remaining Gingersnap Cookie Dough ingredients.
3. In another large bowl, beat 3/4 cup sugar, the butter and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in remaining Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough ingredients.
4. For each cookie, shape a level tablespoon of Gingersnap Cookie Dough and a rounded teaspoon of Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough into a ball. In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Roll dough balls in cinnamon sugar; place on cookie sheet.
5. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
6. Call me as soon as they’re out of the oven! 🙂