What Is the SI Joint you ask?
Its full name is the SACROILIAC JOINT! There are two (2) of them in your lower back, and they sit on each side of your spine. Their main job is to carry the weight of your upper body when you stand or walk and shift that load to your legs. Taking care of the kids, shopping, even just standing washing dishes or cooking.
What Does the Pain Feel Like?
It could be a dull or sharp or it could be a nagging pain such as a constant pressure that hurts. It starts at your SI joint, but it can move to your buttocks, and or go the other way like into your shoulder blade area (my gramma use to call them your wings he-he), thighs, groin, or upper back. It’s positively, definitely no fun. It can even go further than that & you may develop Spinal Stenosis for example. Do have it checked out. Sometimes a simple exercise can give you relief or maybe the belt I’m about to tell you about can too. Sometimes standing up triggers the pain, and a lot of times you feel it only on one side of your lower back. You may notice that it bothers you more in the morning and gets better during the day. It’s definitely more common than you might think. About 15%-30% of people who hurt like this have a problem with the SI joint.
The Sportuli Adjustable Sacroiliac Support Belt helps alleviate pain from your low back, sacroiliac joint, si joint dysfunction, pelvis or hip instability, joint inflammation and sciatica pain! Whew!!! That is a mouthful isn’t it. Now you all know me, I have Spinal Stenosis and some other problems that I won’t get into, but if anyone should know about this belt and to tell you the truth about it it would be me. This belt is not only adjustable its a total adjustable diamond-shaped pressure band.
– PROTECT AND STABILIZE YOUR SACROILIAC JOINT: 4.5″ wide sacroiliac support belt provides stabilization for the sacrum, pelvis and lower back in general, reduces and prevents pain that contributes to lower back and sciatica.
– DIAMOND-SHAPED PRESSURE DESIGN: Sportuli SI brace features a unique double diamond-shaped pressure design to adjust diamond pressure belt up and down according to the size of your sacrum to get more stable and more fitted. Perfect for daily use like working, sleeping, exercising and more. It doesn’t matter what your size is because they come in different sizes too!
– CONTROLLED COMPRESSION: Four elastic bands are pressed on the lower back from four directions respectively, which allow you to customize the amount of additional support needed, adds comfortable stability to the sacroiliac joint.
– EASY TO USE: Low-profile and wraparound design gives you the freedom to wear invisibly all day/night under or over clothing, hook and loop fasteners for easy application for women and men.
– COME WITH EBOOK & 100% SATISFIED GURANTEE: Come with ebook, get the tips for treatment of si joint pain. Recommended by Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Osteopaths. Covered by our 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials. You can get this belt easily at Amazon.com. https://amzn.to/2MCieo3
As I said, have it checked out with your doctor first, but in the meantime try the Sacroiliac Belt for relief. Good luck to you and I pray this works for you. Sometimes if you let it go to long it’s a possibility you may have other problems like osteoporosis or an arthritic problem even Spinal Stenosis. Have it checked out, but for relief right now try this Sacroiliac Belt for relief.
*Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.