WORDLESS WEDNESDAY – HERE I AM!!! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, RIGHT??? DID YA MISS ME? HAHAHAHA
Thanks to Betty Crocker~
Gingersnap Cookie Dough
1 cup packed brown sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg. 2 1/4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger. 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves. 1/4 teaspoon salt
Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg – 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal™ whole wheat flour – 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar – 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 375ºF. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix brown sugar, shortening, molasses and egg. Stir in remaining Gingersnap Cookie Dough ingredients.
3. In another large bowl, beat 3/4 cup sugar, the butter, and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in remaining Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough ingredients.
4. For each cookie, shape a level tablespoon of Gingersnap Cookie Dough and a rounded teaspoon of Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough into a ball. In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Roll dough balls in cinnamon sugar; place on cookie sheet.
5. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
6. Call me as soon as they’re out of the oven! 🙂
AUTUMN IS NOW!
BEFORE WE START I MUST ASK A FAVOR… if you’re not already following me under Linky Followers in my sidebar, would you please? I use to have over a 1,000 people following me at my old blog, but for some reason when I went from blogspot…. to .com I could not bring them with. Go figure! I’m trying to get products to review & give-aways again & I’m getting no response. 🙁 Thank you for your time! PLEASE FOLLOW ME IN LINKY FOLLOWERS (SIDE-BAR)!!! THANKS!
FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS – HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! HUGS!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE & PLEASE WHEN YOU GO OUT to BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS & ALWAYS
PUT SOMETHING BRIGHT ON YOUR CHILDREN & GO IN PAIRS OR MORE!!! MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN!