Now that the kids are back to school and naturally Shoplet.com helped in all ways with the school/office supplies, cleaning supplies, and yes even medical supplies, and this year I even had to get a few things for our office. So, let’s add office furniture too to that list. My dad always had a saying for everything like when not in use turn off the juice, and his favorite… “I don’t worry about your driving… I worry about the other guy’s driving. You’ve got to have eyes in your butt” (in similar words). I followed in my dad’s footsteps with my children & came up with a few sayings myself. “Everything has a place, and everything in it’s own place”, which leads me to today’s review, and that’s my favorite place is Shoplet.com. The first subsidy is “Deflecto“. They have some really cool stuff this year. You’ll be amazed. There’s even lift and lock integrated locking tabs and of course this Stackable Caddy Organizer.
- Great for on-the go storage items such as stamps, ink pads, buttons, and more. Now me I crochet. I will have needles, crocheting needles, small scissors, small blades, threads and possibly the yarn I’m working with;
- Multiple units can be conveniently stacked and locked using the lift and lock feature;
- Removable storage containers feature hinged, snap-tight lids for your convenience. For example, if you want to go into another room. You don’t have to take the whole container you can take that section with just the supplies you’re working with or make sure everything is locked in place and grab the handle and it’s supplies-to-go!!! Gotta luv it!!!
- Includes Frame and three Canisters with a variety of different sizes; and
- Compartments can be stacked or used separately on wall mounting bar, and as I said before… “Everything has a place, and everything in its place”!
Love this. What I use it for is… well first I used it for my make-up, and then I used it for my sewing. Threads, yarn, sewing needles, crocheting needles, patches, oh just everything that has to do with some sort of sewing and putting things together! I love having everything in one place. I even had one for my pencils, pens, and glue. They are clear see through canisters that just made life a whole lot simpler and the canisters are removable so I could grab one take the lid off get what I needed and go to work or I could take it in the next room in case I’m crocheting in the frontroom. They even had two half canisters that stack. Now how awesome is that. Everything is not all over and you’re saying, “I wonder where I put that….”, right? ~hahahaha~
Unfortunately, my video had a problem, so I bring you Shoplet.com’s presentation.
Have a wonderful day, and don’t forget “Everything has a place, and everything in its place”! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by, and if you have a moment, and want to follow me in Linky Followers in my sidebar you would definitely make me one happy camper, and if you leave a comment telling me you did I’ll hop right over to you and follow you too! hugs
Also, here’s a surprise for you which is a coupon just for you! WOO HOO! “The coupon is: SHOPLETFORSCHOOLS20, for 20% off”.
*Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.